05 March 2010

This Time Last Week...

I was consuming a Red Mill double bacon burger with Roommate and several awesome pals. If time travel becomes possible, I'd like to return to that lovely Sunday and re-experience the miracle that occurred: no hang-over despite drinking a jug of Carlo Rossi sangria. Call the Vatican!

Seattle Weekend events

Friday:
Get into town, Roommate is working, go to birthday dinner for study abroad friend
Have my biannual drink and dance in Belltown with study abroad friends event
Meet up with Roommate at home, and instead of saying hi, tell her, "I'm so drunk" as a greeting

Saturday
Roommate works
Brunch with Neighbs
H&M
Watch "Hairspray" with Roommate
Make dinner with some friends
We suddenly get popular and the apt. is filled with about 15 people
I proceed to get real intoxicated on Carlo Rossi Sangria
Everyone follows my lead
Go to a party at friend's house, and it's actually quite the see-and-be-seen event
Randoms attend party, try to start a dance-a-thon, and I awkwardly decline by telling them I have to get back to the wine

Sunday
We are surprisingly WIDE AWAKE & LOVING LIFE, despite going to be at 3:30am
Roommate and I discuss the epic events of the night before
Trek to Red Mill Burgers with Roommate and friends K, E, and E
Force friends to bear with Roommate and I singing along to the Glee Soundtrack
We realize that everyone born in '86-'88 knows all the words to Paul Simon's "Graceland" album as it was a favorite of every single parent to play on car rides
Everyone waves me goodbye as I drive off into the sunset

Thanks for a wonderful weekend, I miss you already, Capitol Hill friends! And see you soon if I figure out that whole time-travel thing.

2 comments:

No Pants said...

um, dude? you forgot the party being busted by the cops? i worry about your memory in your old age

Lara said...

i didn't want to scare away potential readers by mentioning our brush with the po-po. i guess that dream just died.