02 May 2010

BUpdate

BUpdate = butt update, in case you were confused.

My butt surgery went well, post-op healing kinda blows, but Vicodin is keeping me company, as are some nice goodies that family and friends have given me. Here's a list of all the sweet swag I've received because of my status as a weakling.

  1. The entire stock of Costco. Seriously, Mama Jones went to town on Costco and bought more food that a Midwestern family of 6 could eat in a month. Bagels and Sun Chips for life!
  2. Flowers from 1-800-Flowers. MDawg was a total champ and got a bouquet to my house like, 5 minutes after I texted her that my butt was going to go under the knife. My favorite part of her note is the sentence "Sorry about your butt". What a pal!
  3. "Cruel Intentions" DVD from my cousin. Best sick-day movie EVER.
  4. A purple sparkly nail file from The Body Shop. My mom actually said this: "You can still be a diva even if your butt is broken!". God. Sometimes my mom rocks pretty hard.
  5. The most adorable chocolates ever, from my padre (and Moonstruck):
Thanks, friends and family! Most of all, thanks for all your well-wishes and concern!

No comments: