10 February 2010

Celebrity Children Update

If you're one of the 3 avid readers of Team Lara, you might remember that one of the Things I Like is Celebrity Babies. I love them a lot, and will even scan the pages of US Weekly while in line at the grocery store to see new pics of the Brangelina brood or, better yet, Jen and Ben's adorable little creatures, Violet and Seraphina. My fascination with them boils down to this: they wear better clothes than me, they have better hair than me, and they are extra beautiful because they are usually the product of two celebs who are extra beautiful to begin with (see spawn of Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe). However, I'm not so obsessed that I'd have a whole blog dedicated to these pint-sized celebs, which is what this person has done: http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/. While I wouldn't create this blog myself, per se, I am guilty of browsing it from time to time. Don't judge too hard! Anyway, they have a list of all these celebrities and celebrity children, so you can just click on the name and see lots of pics of parent and child; a modern day Holy Family portrait, if you will.

I totes recommend the site for your daily dose of cuteness, especially for those of you who are sick of cute kitties and puppies and koalas and all those other furry creatures

No comments: