20 April 2010

Health Update

I have some bad news for TeamLara members:

I bruised my coccyx. Yes, that's right, my tailbone is bruised.

I have no idea how I did it, but it wasn't a drunk accident, and the chiropractor at my work said that it was quote "kind of normal" to not remember serious bruise trauma. I have a contusion the size of a grape. How do you not remember that?? But anyway, it'll take about 6 weeks to stop hurting, and in the mean time I have to alternate icing and heating my ass. I know I have a reputation for being a huge baby and hypochondriac, but this things seriously hurts. It hurts more than when I sprained my ankle. It turns out the spine is kinda important to your well-being, so please, I urge you, take care of your own, lest you end up like me, sitting on a donut pillow.

No comments: