15 September 2010

Atonement

I have been a horrible blogger as of late, and for this I must repent.

Here's what has been keeping me from teh internetz:

MDawg visiting PDX
Lake Cabin weekend
Vampire Weekend concert
Buying Silly Bandz
Hot tubbing with Maddie
Weekly How I Met Your Mother nights at Emily's
Walking dogs with Katie
Planning a trip to DC/NYC with Lauren
Cousin's [dry] wedding
Trips to Seattle (zoo! booze! pizza!)
Reading the Italian translation of Harry Potter 2
Enrico and Rachel visiting PDX
Working, working, working
Interning, interning, interning
Figuring out WTF I'm doing with my life

The last point is an ongoing project. I feel like now that I'm not in school, I have to start some type of project in September to mark the passage of time in some form other than "long weekend", "end of fiscal year", "birthday"; this year my projects are "apply to international grants", "make yourself impressive" and "work a lot". Too bad you don't get As for projects you assign to yourself. I would kind of like a Life Report Card to know if I'm failing any subjects these days.

No comments: