22 January 2009

Obama Babies Watch



I love the Obama girls. My favorite, although against popular opinion, is Malia. Sasha's great and all, but I feel like the child-version of me relates to Malia better. Plus, she's got GREAT outfits.

Most importantly, they had an exciting time moving in to their new home. On Wednesday night, the Huffington Post repots, the Obama girls got to run around the White House and explore all its nooks and crannies. Then, when they opened their bedroom door, they found THE JONAS BROTHERS behind it! WHAT?! Now, I'm not a Jonas afficianado, but I'm assuming this would be like if I had found Nick Carter behind my bedroom door when I was ten. Sheer and utter MADNESS!

Finally, the girls went back to school today after being allowed a day to rest up after Tuesday's wild RAGER. I wonder if they each have their own secret service agent who is tough, but secretly lovable and cuddly, and who helps them with their homework on their way to school in the limo. That's what I would hope being a president's daughter would entail.

More Obama Children updates soon.

No comments: