08 February 2009

Nice Stuff from Late January-Early February

I've been busy the last few weeks, and here are the activities I want to give a shout-out to:

The Siena study abroad photography show
Getting funding for Italian Club
Italian conversation group
Housewarming parties
Meeting with Signore Giuseppe
Shopping
MLK weekend
Meeting Rick Steves for the 2nd time
Happy hours (and hours, and hours)
Hanging out in Chardin and making a dinosaur-land scene
Watching one of my best friends kick ass in a rowing competition
Learning to make Panini on my Foreman Grill
Cleaning my room
Making Elephant Ears using tortillas
Going to the Frye
THE INAGURATION/drinking champagne at 9am on a Tuesday and then giving a presentation on Indian politics at 10am
Celebrating Kelsey's 22nd birthday by dressing up as a jungle creature
Brunches
Dinners
Reuninting with Kat
Getting 8 hours of sleep
A couple of great new YouTube videos
Drinking an entire bottle of red wine while watching "The Dutchess"
Doing Crossword puzzles
Compleating my "25 things" survey on Facebook

Yes, all in all, it's been a good few weeks! Jan and Feb are so gray and gloomy that it's easy to forget all the fun things that happen at the start of the quarter. Yay for the start of the quarter, boo for the middle of the quarter, and I hope the end comes soon!

No comments: