19 December 2009

HOT DATE

I had a super hot date with MSem tonight. She took me to see this gem:



And if that wasn't one of the best f-ing movies I've seen on the big screen in awhile, well then...I must be a 13 year old girl.

Srsly pals, there was some hot vampire-on-human, werewolf-on-human, vampire-on-werewolf action going on (in a chaste, Morman way, at least). And parts of it were actually quite suspenseful! And I didn't totally hate K.Stew, and R.Patz didn't look too smelly and hobo-esque. But, best of all, despite making me feel like a HUGE COUGAR, was this gentleman, er, boy:
Shit, I didn't even want R.Patz and his sparkly skin to return to the screen once I saw this underage werewolf. Me likey.

Howsomeever, I am annoyed with one thing. Now I can't get this tune out of my head:

PS. Apologies for The Sims animation video. IDK. I couldn't find the actual song sans creepy animation on youtube or hulu. This was the least offensive version. Blerg.

No comments: