15 December 2009

Things that Scare Me

I have a long list of things that scare me. I am a fretter, as LSem likes to remind me. However, I think that I am justified* in this fear, which is somewhere around Orange as a Threat Level.

Justin Timberlake Hair Watch-Threat
I'm very concerned that his hair is sliding dangerously back into BoyBand Territory. What will I do if he degenerates into his 19 year old self? Who else will I google during mindless internet
browsing (especially now that Luke Wilson has become sort of schlubby. Have you seen those AT&T ads lately?)?

Anyway, here are 2 photos that represent Mr. JT at his pinnacle of hotness:
#1
#2
And here is the style he is currently rocking:
Now, a lot about this look is GREAT. Glasses, checkered dress shirt, pocket square, well-tailored suit, scruff, and he appears to be holding something that he read/is reading, and anything that points to literacy in a man is always a plus in my book.
However, that hair is dangerously close to this look,

For God's sake, Justin, fight the fro! Fight it with all your little boyband heart!

*see what I did there with that pun? pretty good, right?

No comments: