10 December 2009

VAMPIRE WEEKEND CONCERT

Tonight's concert confirmed my undying love for VW and, especially, front man Ezra Koenig. They put on a great, happy, dance-party, singalong show at the Crystal Ballroom (whose bouncy floors make it perf for the bouncy-dancing that VW inspires), and I think they pleased all the fans with the set list. I can't remember the order, but here's what they played:

*Horchata
*California English
*Cousins
*White Sky
One (Blaaaaaaake's got a new face)
Bryn
A-Punk
M79
Campus
Oxford Comma
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
Walcott (ending song)

They ended on Walcott because its lyrics beg the listener to "get out of Cape Cod tonight" AKA the venue. IDK. All that really mattered is that I got to see the sweaty, sexy bangs of this man:


FUAHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't even verbalize my love for you and your polo shirt under oxford shirt wearing-self.

PS. He totally geeked out about Powell's, saying it was one of his favorite reasons to visit PDX. We would make such nerdy, attractive English-major-babies together. CALL ME! I FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER!

No comments: