10 January 2010

Um, I'm Obsessed

Ok, so Gossip Girl went on a long-ass break, so I got into Greek, and then Greek went on a long-ass break, so I got into Glee, and now Glee isn't on until April, so I've gotten into Lost. I know. Jumping on that bandwagon late. But HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS!!!!! Lost is amazing. I started watching with my cousins on Christmas day (one of them got a few of the seasons on DVD), and luckily they have all the seasons on Netflix InstantView, because it's super addictive. MONSTERS! POLAR BEARS! REALLY HOT MATTHEW FOX! CRAZY FRENCH WOMAN! I just finished the first season and am about to embark upon the second, watching episodes while the puppies nap and in-between job hunting spurts.

Anyway, I just wanted to keep you informed about what I'm watching lately, in case I run into you and keep mumbling things about The Others and The Hatch...Because I really want to know WTF those things mean.

No comments: