19 January 2010

Weekend Update

Shirley Maclaine

Hey pals!

I'm back from the MLK wknd. Basically I'm owning this town the way Jay-Z owns NYC. Here's what I did:

Friend Katie visited her old roommate, Emily, and we all pal-ed around together, drinking lots of yummy concoctions and playing my new favorite board game, The Settlers of Catan, and several rounds of the best card game ever, Phase 10. We also went to my fave P-town bar, Bartini, where we consumed wayyyyy too many exotic martinis, such as a Snickertini, and a Bird of Paradise, a drink which involves guava and cinnamon! The perfect Lara drink! Bartini had a super cute bartender who gave me a free drink and a free cheese fondue pot (guess which free item I was more excited about [hint: the cheesy one]). It's love. I have to go back next Sunday so that I can give him my #. We also ran into the 24 Hour Church of Elvis, which is kind of hard to explain, so just click on this link so you can be caught up. I was told that in my past life I was a bird, a fish, and Shirley Maclaine. Reader(s), does this sound accurate to you? I have to admit, it makes a lot of sense to me.

No comments: