01 April 2009

Seattle Nights


You know it's going to be a good night when you and your pals start at Hot Mama's and end at Maharajah.

The beginning of spring quarter is going quite well, if I do say so myself! Happy hour tonight, happy hour tomorrow night, lots of time at work, pretty awesome classes, and LOTS of denial in regards to the future and the state of the economy! Woohoo!

Tonight was a "welcome back to the west coast" kind of night (more on east coast adventures later), and I'm pretty stoked to be back in my home turf. It's all well and good to plan for the future on the east coast, but my heart will always be in these rainy, small, polite cities of the Pac N-Dub. It's home.

I'm looking forward to a great last term in this wonderful city with even more wonderful friends. Cheers!

No comments: