21 July 2009

Sunday and Monday

Sunday and Monday were quite epic in scope.

Sunday: I bought a fan. Sunday also included some nice phone time with BFF "L" who told me she is getting an apartment and living in NYC for the year, and that I should move there, too. Seriously considering it.
Then The Other L and I bought food for Taco Tuesday, the classy dinner party we are hosting this evening. We bought 5.5 lbs of beef, 36 taco shells, 5 packs of taco seasoning, and about a gallon of salsa and guac. We are pretty excited for Taco Tuesday. It's almost as exciting as Bum Wednesday.
Pal "T" and I went to the park and played our favorite card game, Phase Ten. He owned me. Hard.
Sunday also meant family dinner (and by family I mean roommate). The Other L and I made pasta alla carbonara. So that the eggs don't scramble, you actually cook them with the heat of the hot pasta in the bowl. It was like a science experiment. A delicious science experiment!

Monday: L and I went to the fabric store and bought fabric to decorate the apt. I made a peanut butter and banana sandwich for lunch. L's Mad Men season 2 came, so we watched the first episode, and then we went to have dinner at Rancho Bravo with E, K, and M. And we ate Molly Moon's. And we sat in Cal Anderson. And we got accosted by crazies. And the weather was perfect.

All in all, two highly successful days.

No comments: