09 November 2009

Thanks for Wolf-Dogging Me This Weekend

Thanks to all who made my weekend in Seattle bomb.com.

Festivities included:
  • Multi-hour happy-hour @ Moe with many of my favorite Ladies and Gentlemen.
  • The birth of the WolfDog.
  • People mingling at Redwood. And eating lots of their peanuts.
  • Extreme weather!
  • Booze.
  • Snuggles with the Roommate.
  • Watching Discovery Channel with the Roommates.
  • Presse!Soup!Semets!
  • Pumpkin ice cream with roommates and friends.
  • Neighbs.
  • DEEP FRY ACTION: poutine. mozzarella balls. Home-made gravy. Sexy, sexy times.
  • Losing at card games. But I lost to excellent people and with a custom-made cocktail!
  • Smith!Glo!Roommate!Frenchtoast!
Rating: A+. High degree of urban excellence!

Thanks again. I love you all, and I have missed you so much! See you in December for my 23Run.

No comments: