14 November 2009

You Want to Show Me Your Fox-Tail?

...Oh, you mean your LITERAL fox-tail.

I've heard snippets about Furries for the past few years, and I've even seen a few at the Video Game Arcade Conference thing in Seattle this summer, but never before has it been so well-explained and layed-out for me as in this article.

"Who Are the Furries"

Choice quotes:
I consider myself "fursona" to be a mixture of a Lion and a Bunny, these are traits of my personality and emotional states that I identify with... I was introduced to the wider fandom though Second Life, and have progressively developed my "fursona", I have found true warm accepting friendship within the furrie community unbound by normal constraints

"Fursuiters", as they are called, bemoan society's inhibitions and look admiring at the animal kingdom where creatures have more freedom to be expressive. Touching, petting, hugging and "skritching" (lightly scratching and grooming) is common at social gatherings.

Very disturbing. I am generally tolerant of people's sexual inclinations and desires, but it just freaks me out that people want to TAP THIS ASS:

No comments: