07 June 2009

Things I Like #9

La musica italiana.

I am mildly obsessed with Italian music. I stream Italian radio stations in the morning during my daily website checks. I watch Italian music videos on youtube. I memorize lyrics and hum them to myself. I work out to Italian electro-pop on my iPod. In short, it's love. Here are some of my favorite songs via youtube.


Jovanotti & Ben Harper, "Fango" (live at San Remo)



Antonello Venditti, "Indimenticabile" (super popular last year/summer)



Venditti, again, "Grazie Roma" (CLASSIC 80s cheese)



Luca Leoni, "Amore in Chat" (epico).



Gianni Togni "Giulia" (original version, not the remix)



Lunapop "50 Special" (Italy's 1990s boyband)



Simone Cristicchi, "Studentessa universitaria" (precioso)



Adriano Celentano "Ragazzo della via Gluck" (so damn catchy)

No comments: