18 September 2009

Best Dream Ever


Obviously I am a big fan of Gossip Girl, so this dream will probs not come as a shock to any of you Team Lara readers.

Last night I dreamed I was in the fuits and veggies section of the Fred Meyer's by my grandparent's house when I came across the actress who plays Dorota. We chatted for a bit, and I asked her if they were going to be filming in New York next week and what the new story lines were going to entail. She told me the new plot had to do with the girls raising chickens in the city (based off a segment I saw on the news in which crazy Brooklynites were raising a brood of hens in their tiny backyard). She was like, "Here, why don't you just talk to Leighton and hear about it?". She prompty called Leighton Meester, or Miss Blair in Dorota-speak, and had me talk to her for ten-ish minutes. She was super nice and we chatted about chickens and Blair's headbands, but near the end of the conversation I could no longer hear what she was saying and had to hang up (tragic--we were becomming such good pals!). Then, all the sudden, Dorota was describing a new plot-line involving Serena portraying Harry Potter in the next movie (WTF. IDK). But then it went from Dorota telling me about it while we stood in Freddies to me watching it sans narration. Serena was indeed Harry Potter, and she was in a love-triangle with hottie hot Cedric Diggory. At one point they were falling through a blue tunnel that resembled the fan-tube in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (you know, the part where he and Grandpa Joe drink the fizzy drink and have to burp to get back down to earth). But before I could finish this extremely weird dream, my friend texted me and woke me up with the news that our women's high school basketball coach got arrested for her second DUI and was leaving the staff. Now that's some good GG dramz right there.

No comments: