22 September 2009

Things I Like, Things I Dislike

Things I Like:
Saturday: cozy rainy-day breakfast with a friend, eating Ballet's Pad Thai, reuniting with Jessica (recently returned from Michigan) on Saturday night at Harvard Theater.

Sunday: beautiful weather, chillin with Glo and playing Mario Kart, lots of lovely friends over for wine, grapes, cheese, crackers, and smoked salmon, getting tipsy, learning how to play Mario Party.

Monday: not feeling hung-over, watching 3 episodes of Discovery Channel's "A Haunting" with the roommates, eating left over grapes, eating a delish dinner and watching Dirty Dancing with several fellow bloggers (NoPants, GarrettLives, GloJamz, ScenesFromAnItalianRestaurant) and others.

Tuesday: beautiful weather, watching Gossip Girl online, packing for NYC, eating Safeway's version of the Girl Scout's Samoa cookie.

Things I Dislike:
I have to move home to Portland on October 4th. NOT PLEASED about this at all. Blerg.

Thing I Like about Thing I Dislike: we're going to have a SICK send-off event. You fools best be leaving Friday, Oct. 2 open. Or else.

No comments: