30 September 2009

New York Stories

I'm one of those people now. The ones who gush about New York and all its glories. GarrettLives told me that he thought Seattle was the ultimate city, and then he went to New York. I feel the same way. My second experience as a grown-up in New York was exactly what I wanted it to be. Most importantly, I have people I love there. When you are in a city with your best friends, it could be fucking Duluth and you'd probably love it. When I left yesterday, all I could think was, "With a cousin/friend and two best friends here, why am I going?". So, it's official: if I can't get a job there, then I will be grad schooling there. It's hard to live in another city when you know New York and your friends are there, just waiting for you to return and with it/them.

In other news: my lap top is dead. SHIT BALLS. I will back date blog entries to tell you snippets about my trip. LATER GATORS

No comments: