01 September 2009

Fall? Is that You?

3:30 in the afternoon, reading in bed post-nap, gray and raining outside, wearing a cardigan, house is quiet...Seems like Fall. I have this nagging feeling that I should be going to class at 3:45, and that when it's over at 5:50 it'll be dark out and raining even harder, and the bottoms of my jeans will get wet when I walk from Admin back to the apt.

But it's technically still summer, and I've graduated, so none of those things will actually take place. It just seems like one of those rainy Tuesdays on which I'd have an undesirable lit. class to attend (and half-nap through), followed by several hours of reading for a 10-12:05 art history class the next morning. Right? Anyone else feel like they should be in class right now? Anyone? Anyone?...Bueller? Bueller?


No comments: